Philosophy, the Spiritual Side of Yoga and Yoga Sutras
The best yoga books for deepening your practice – according to me
Part 2 of this video about the best books about Asana poses coming soon!
This video was requested and I’m SO glad it was! Here I share my favorite yoga books that have had a profound impact on my life in my yoga journey. Let me know if you decide to get any of these books (and if so, which one) in the comments below!
Books Mentioned in this Video:
1) Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self http://amzn.to/1JaM77b
2) Inside The Yoga Sutras: A Comprehensive Sourcebook for the Study and Practice of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras by Jaganath Carrera http://amzn.to/1HT1KBm
3) The Secret Power of Yoga: A Woman’s Guide to the Heart and Spirit of the Yoga Sutras by Nischala Joy Devi http://amzn.to/1Gy1GTz
4) A Woman’s Book of Yoga by Machelle M. Seibel & Hari Kaur Khalsa http://amzn.to/1zfbWCC
5) A Path with Heart: A Guide Through the Perils and Promises of Spiritual Life by Jack Kornfield http://amzn.to/1zfbtjW