October is a spooky month.
The leaves are falling and we celebrate the dead (aka Dia de la Muerta). The full moon turns a crimson orange-red and the nights get chilly. It’s absolutely wonderful!
But don’t surrender to the pumpkin spice latte and extra baked goods. (Okay, indulge a little, because YUM)
Instead, stick to your yoga routine more than ever so that you can burst into this Fall season with a strong core, peak flexibility, and a super stable mind thanks to all of that yoga and meditation.
In this October 2023 calendar, I bring you free online yoga classes that help with
- core strength
- tight hips and hip flexors
- yoga for sickness, thanks to flu and cold season
- yoga for back pain, thanks to all those indoor activities
- lots of kundalini classes to get that chakra energy moving
- pranayama breathing techniques
- yoga and meditation for stress and anxiety
With this October 2023 calendar, you’ll be ready to bring whatever spooky ish the month has to bring your way. If you like any of my classes this month on YouTube, drop a comment and let me know! I’m always curious to hear what kinds of content you all love so that I can make more of it for you 🙂
- Check out my YouTube channel and find some yoga classes that you can try out for yourself!
- Download my Yoga Calendars for an at-home practice, guided by me on YouTube!
- Join Uplifted for exclusive content that you can access right from the app. Take a deep dive into your practice with me this year!