Ignite your best life through the science of yoga with me in-person
One of the most beautiful coastal towns in America.
Deep morning yoga. Workshops with personalized feedback from me on your poses. All your questions answered.
Acai bowl or green juice at my favorite spot.
The rest of the day at your leisure to sit on the beach, journal, stare out at the gorgeous cliffs, day dream.
Together with YOGASMOGA La Jolla I’m hosting a long-weekend about radical relaxation and ALIGNING with your best self, body, mind, and spirit. I want you to come.
Friday, September 9th
- Hugs, love & welcome
- 2pm Sightseeing walk of town, animals (yes, animals!) and beaches
- 4pm Yoga Workshop + personalized feedback on your poses
- Sunset, Picnic dinner outside on La Jolla Cove cliff (the view, oh, the view)
Saturday September 10th
- Morning yoga + meditation at YOGASMOGA
- Workshop style pose refinement and hands-on adjustments (optional)
- Glam dinner in town
Sunday, September 11th
- Morning yoga + meditation
- Frolic in the sun
- Workshop style pose refinement and hands-on adjustments
- Closing circle
- 5pm depart
Inn by the Sea in the center of La Jolla town: Two blocks from YOGASMOGA where we’ll be practicing and a 5 minute walk to La Jolla Cove beach.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation (3 Classes)
- Boutique Hotel Accommodation w/ Pool at Inn by the Sea (2 nights)
- Healthy Breakfast Everyday
- Two Delicious Group Dinners
- Free Parking at Hotel
- Daily walking tours with Brett
- Access to Nearby Sports Club & Fitness Center
- 20-Min Guided Inversion Therapy on my Yoga Trapeze (optional)
- Free Time to Rest and Explore
- Q&A + Discussion Time with Brett
Listen to Me Talk About the Trip
The vision & style
Exactly what to expect
$699 by June 15* - Early Bird
Shared Room (Double Accommodation)
*Limited to first 8 people*
$799 After June 15th
Shared Room (Double Accommodation)
$250 Day Student
Yoga Classes, Workshops, Food & Refreshments (no lodging)
$45 Single Class
+ Workshop Refining Your Poses, Refreshments
Optional add on
Thursday, September 8th, before retreat begins
Business of Yoga VIP Day
For wellness professionals
Ready to take your teaching to the next level?
Have you been thinking about how to:
– Jumpstart your brand and stand out in a crowded market
– Take your teaching online, whether through Youtube videos, email marketing or just creating a website that rocks
– Find the confidence (and time) to follow through on all of these goals
I have SO been there. And I want to help.
In this VIP intensive day, it’s you and me, heads down in your business with our hearts focused on your life, in order to get you where you need to go in terms of
(3) Technical Knowledge
to start dong what you love as a career.
Types of things we’ll cover in your VIP intensive day
– What’s your core message, where are you delivering it, and clairty on how to show up and do that consistently
– Technical help debugging problems that may have stumped you: how do you hook up a landing page to your website? How do you connect your website to an email autoresponder? What are the best software and tools to use?
– Everything video and social media: How to hack Youtube, Facebook & Instagram for growth. Your plan for what you’re posting to drive the most traffic and revenue to your business, explained and broken down
Note that if you’re a yoga studio owner (planning to market locally) all these online components are *equally* important to your success.
This VIP day is capped at 3 teachers max – so at most it will be me, you, and two other people.
– 15-minute consult call pre-event so I know exactly what your goals are coming in and can best optimize our time
– 8-hours of full-on masterminding around your business (4 hours Thursday afternoon, September 8th, 1pm – 5pm and 4 hours Friday morning, September 9th, 9am – 1pm
– Beautiful dinner with me Thursday evening to brainstorm in a relaxed setting
– 30-minute follow up call post-event to answer any questions or technical snaffus that happened once you got home
– Hotel accommodations Thursday night at Inn by the Sea, La Jolla
– Instant access to everything in my Yoga Business Academy (including all new social media and technical trainings – $656 value)
$1000 before June 15, $1200 after
Why This? Why Me?
It’s in your best interest to do a VIP day before a retreat. Unlike most events, where you get information overload and then go home, we will be together for the next 3 days (assuming you stay on for the retreat), so can keep talking as what we worked on continues to simmer.
In terms of why you should work with me?
Well, I’ve built my business single-handedly with ZERO outside technical support, so unlike most coaches, I can actually show how to solve (and solve for you) real technical problems in your business. I’ve taken sales copy for myself and my clients that was converting at less than 10% and taken it to 60+%. Copywriting, emailing marketing, and doing it in a heartfelt non-sleazy way excites me like a kid at Christmas. Let me teach you how I do it.
At the time of writing this, my business has grown 435.60%, just in 2016. I reinvest close to 40% of I make in continuing education on online marketing to drive growth to my yoga business. I’ve invested well over 12K (and a lot of painful years of trail-and-error learning) with other coaches and experts in the field.
My pinky-swear-promise to you is that you’ll walk away from our time together with $10K of value and knowledge, lit up with excitement, and a technical understand of how to do it (all this stuff is learnable! I’m living proof).
Let me help you. Let’s do this.
To register, place a $200 deposit and then email me that you’re doing the teacher VIP. Let me know in your email if you’re just coming for the day or planning to also stay for the retreat ($1699 if you sign up early). Payment plans available.
Private rooms & day student rates available (see FAQ)
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
What to Budget for (Outside of Retreat Fee)
(1) Transportation to & from San Diego airport ($50 cab, $30 shuttle, much less if using Lyft/Uber Pool or ride sharing app)
(2) Two light lunches (Breakfast and a post-yoga snack/green juice will be provided, as well as dinner. Snacks and refreshments will be provided at beach.)
Who is this trip for?
If you study with me on Youtube and want to deepen your yoga practice with personalized feedback from me, this trip is for you!
Is it for a specific age group?
No, all ages are welcome. This trip is casual with the perfect balance of scheduled vs. free time. Everyday there will be yoga, meditation, casually guided walks, and time to sit on the beach.
Do I have to be a certain level of yoga?
All levels are welcome. I’ll always be providing options to level your practice up or down and provide personal attention to each traveler. Beginners are always welcome. We’ll be meditating too.
What does “shared room double accommodation” mean?
It means you will have 1 roommate of the same gender. The two of you will share a hotel room, each with your own queen bed. If you are coming as a married couple, your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend will be your roommate and you will have a king bed.
What if I want my own room?
Cost for your own private room for the weekend is $895. Put the same deposit down and be sure to let me know via email that you want your own room.
Can I come as a day student?
Yes, if you already live in La Jolla area or have somewhere else to stay, you can come for the 3 yoga classes + after class refreshments and juices for $200 (pay deposit only). If you’d also like to join us for Friday and Saturday night’s group dinner the cost is $350.
How do I get there?
Fly into San Diego airport and take a cab, shuttle, Lyft or Uber to La Jolla town.
From Los Angeles
Use Interstate-5 (I-5) south to the La Jolla Village Drive exit.
Turn right onto La Jolla Village Drive (heading west).
Turn left onto Torrey Pines Road.
From Torrey Pines Road turn right onto Prospect Place, which takes you into the Village of La Jolla.
Next, you will turn left onto Fay Avenue. The Inn by the Sea La Jolla is just ahead on your right.
From San Diego
Use Interstate-5 (I-5) north to La Jolla Parkway exit.
Proceed west to Torrey Pines Road.
From Torrey Pines Road, turn right onto Prospect Place, and then left onto Fay Avenue. Our Inn will be just ahead on your right.
Our retreat officially begins at 2pm on Friday with a walking tour of the town. I encourage those of you that can take Friday off to fly in Friday morning to get as much sun as you can. Otherwise, our opening yoga class is at 5pm on Friday. Definitely try to arrive in-time for that. *Note* those of you driving from LA will want to get an early start on Friday — traffic between LA and San Diego is incredibly heavy on Friday, weekends and commuting hours. Plan accordingly.
When should I book my flights?
Do not book your flights until you get an email from me that the minimum number of participants has been met (likely within a few weeks).
I’m coming from far away (East Coast, Canada, Europe) – is it possible to extend my trip and stay longer?
Can I bring my husband, boyfriend or friend who doesn’t do yoga?
Yes. The price is the same, but all activities (including yoga) are optional.
How do I secure my spot?
Place your deposit here. If minimum number of participants is not met, you’ll be notified by July 15th and receive a full refund. If you cancel or or change your plans, 50% of the deposit is refundable before July 15th. After July 15th, final payment is due and no refunds are issued.
When do I pay for the rest of the trip? How does the payment plan work?
Your $200 deposit holds your spot. Full balance is due August 15.
Payment Plan Option: $200 holds your spot. The balance is divided into 2 payments.
What should I bring?
Casual clothes for walking around and yoga, your bath suit, sunglasses, favorite beach towel and yoga mat.
Email me via my contact page. Keep in mind I’ll be providing a packing list and many other details closer to the trip start date.