Contribute To The Blog – Write For Us!
Are you a writer in the yoga, wellness, and spirituality niche and you’re looking for a place to publish some of your work?
Then come on over 🙂
I’m obsessed with yoga and wellness. I’ve made my entire career based on this obsession! And as I grow this company and grow my team, I’m less and less able to write as many blog posts as I’d like…
…though I’ve got a thousand ideas swirling in my head.
So I thought, why not open up the blog to guest writers?
Because yoga is all about community and I want to continue to grow this community and share my love of yoga with as many people as possible.
Before submitting an article, take a look at our submission guidelines. Then go ahead and send a proposal and my editor will see if we are a good fit 🙂
While I can’t accept all submissions, I am excited to grow my family of contributors. See you on the flip side 🙂
Benefits of Writing For Us
- Our blog gets thousands of visitors each month, many of which are super active within the posts and our website.
- We have a large audience across our social media channels, giving your content more exposure to your target audience.
- If you’re serious about developing as a writer, my editor can give you valuable tips for both writing skills and SEO.
- If your writing skills are exceptional, you may have the opportunity to be paid for your submissions.
Submission Guidelines For Our Yoga And Wellness Blog
I receive a lot of requests for submissions each day and the truth is that a lot of them are not that great or even relevant! So if you’d like to contribute to my blog, then I suggest you first get to know me, my brand, and the kinds of topics that we cover.
If you’d like to include a link in your articles, then please be upfront about it. I and my editor are super aware of these link proposals and will only link out to your site if it is relevant, useful to the reader, and right for our targeted audience. Sorry, no paid links!
I’m always looking to build lasting relationships within this niche, so I’m more inclined to work with you if you also have opportunities for guest posting for me as well 🙂
If you’d like to write for us, then please keep these guest post guidelines in mind:
- All content will first be analyzed by Copyscape, which ensures that nothing you submit has been used elsewhere on the internet (ie no plagiarism, please).
- Your writing skills must be developed enough that minimal editing is needed. All written content must be clear, organized, and grammatically correct. While my editor can do some light editing, I don’t expect her to basically re-write your article for you.
- The topic that you’d like to write about should be relevant to my audience. Some of our more popular topics include yoga, yoga styles, personal experience with a yoga teacher training, chakras, Ayurveda, and spirituality related to Hinduism.
- If you include images, please be sure that they are quality and royalty-free.
- If you have an author bio, please include it, along with a photo of yourself, with your submission.
And, of course, my editor has the right to edit for clarity, organization, and flow. While I doubt she will completely change the content before publishing, don’t be alarmed if you notice small changes here and there. But don’t worry, she only does this so that it improves the reader experience and brings in more people to the blog. So it’s helpful to both us and you 😉
If you’d like to contribute to our site, then complete the contact form below. Please include your topic proposals and some links to articles that you’ve previously published.